What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A step-by-step, A to Z, online network marketing blueprint
- Discover the eight most effective ways to sponsor people from Facebook
- Understand the landscape of present-day online network marketing
- No more suffering, chasing, pestering and cold calling insanity
- Take 100% control of lead generation and your business
- Learn the two most powerful methods to make money
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Supercharged Online Sponsoring scores 73.03/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.superchargedonlinesponsoring.com, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $67.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: superchargedonlinesponsoring.com you’ll also be taken through to superchargedonlinesponsoring.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)